The burrito – or – Americas favorite hand held lunch ( Chipotle anyone? ) is now conveniently available in a quick and easy recipe for you to enjoy at home, at work, at the beach or wherever your heart desires. We really hope you enjoy this vegan burrito bowl, it’s amazing!
Vegan Burrito Bowl
Prep Time: 15 Minutes / Cook Time: 30 Minutes / Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Brown Rice
- Beans – Refried Beans
- Salsa – Tomatoes
- Sweet Peppers
- Hot Sauce
- Head of Romaine Lettuce
- Anything Else You Like
- 1/2 C Hemp Seeds
- 1/2 C Water
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice 1/2 Lemon
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Agave Nectar
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Tsp Dill
1. First throw all your ranch ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until creamy.
2. Then assemble your burrito bowl with whichever ingredients you have/like.
3. Place rice on bottom, then corn, beans, veggies, salsa and avocado on top.
4. Garnish with cilantro and drizzle hot sauce and ranch on top.
5. Scoop into romaine leaves for a crunchy taco if you’re feeling wild 😛
This is a pretty decadent vegan burrito bowl, you’re welcome to make it simpler, but when your mouth is just over flowing with all the different fresh flavors, you’ll be glad you took the extra time to make it.