Make game day an occasion with this super easy, cheesy spinach and artichoke dip that your guests will enjoy! What are you waiting for? Whip up this recipe and dig in with your family and friends!
3 Cheese Spinach Artichoke Bread Ring Dip
Prep time: 15 min / Cook time: 25 min / Total time: 40 min
- 12 frozen dinner roll dough balls
- 8 oz cream Cheese, cubed or softened
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grated Romano Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 14 oz can (1 1/2 Cups) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained of excess water
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon butter or coconut Oil
1. Coat a 10 inch oven-safe skillet with butter or coconut oil. Place the Dinner Roll Dough Balls in a ring around the skillet. Cover and let rise until thawed and doubled in size.
2. In a medium bowl, combine Cream Cheese, Parmesan, Romano, Mozzarella, Sour Cream, Artichokes, Spinach, Garlic, Onion, Basil, and Red Pepper Flakes.
3. Once dough has thawed, uncover and scoop the dip into the center of the skillet. Brush the rolls with oil, and top with an additional sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 375˚F (190˚C) for 25 minutes. If the bread browns too quickly, lower oven temperature to 350˚F or cover the bread with a ring of foil). Remove and let cool slightly before serving.